11 Years. Winners of DJ Mag’s – “Best Small Club”. Over 1000 Headliners.
Junk is the South Coast’s definitive home of underground music. Opened in 2005, refurbished and extended in 2009. Boasting a custom built soundsystem, tuned especially for our unique venue with extra sound treating and unrivalled anywhere on the South of England. A healthy 700 capacity spread over 2 floors with 2 main dance areas.
Over a decade of parties, over 1000 headline acts…
We pride ourselves on putting on the best parties the South Coast has to offer! We pay extra attention to detail to sound, production and put the emphasis on having a good time. It’s about the music not the DJ… We hope you enjoy your time in our venue!
- We’re open from 10:30PM – 4AM though we are often open until 6AM on Saturday nights.
- You can buy tickets for our events here.
- We play a variety of music. Saturdays is House music in Room 1 and R&B in Room 2, it’s the opposite on Fridays with some rotating promoters – check the events page for updates, Thursday our student night focuses on a party vibe as does our second student party on Tuesdays.
- There isn’t a strict dress code but please dress to party. No tracksuit bottoms. Caps are fine but we may ask you to remove them on entry.
We operate our own Club Safe policy… to ensure your safety on and off the dancefloor we have a few rules.
Above all: We operate a zero tolerance policy to illegal substances. if we search you and find drugs the police will be called.
- We operate a 100% ID Scan policy – it’s not about age (so please don’t take offence) but you will need to bring a valid driving license, passport or Home Office approved PASS logo card.
- We do search bags and may perform a pat down search (like in the airports) on entry. Please don’t bring anything you don’t need or something you shouldn’t have. Prohibited items include: No drinks whatsoever whether in glass or plastic containers. No knives, sharps or anything deemed useable as a weapon. No drugs or suspicious substances.
- If we feel you have had a little too much to drink we may refuse entry. This is for your own benefit.
- If you are feeling unwell please contact a member of our security and a welfare officer will assist.
- If you see something suspicious please let us know.
We strive to create a loving, safe and carefree environment in our club but we do respect the law so we ask that you please respect our rules, respect others, respect our staff and respect yourself.